REVAMP YOUR JEWELRY COLLECTION FOR FREE
As part of Swoonery’s sustainability initiative, we’re collaborating with the International Institute of Diamond Valuation (IIDV), part of De Beers Group of Companies, to recycle diamonds and reduce the need for mining.
1. Bring diamond jewelry you no longer wear;
It could be jewelry you no longer wear, something you’ve outgrown–anything with at least 1 natural, untreated diamond no matter how large or small.
There is no limitation on number of pieces or value, we accept all diamond jewelry. If your diamonds are certified please bring the certificate along with the jewelry you’re trading up.
2. Get it evaluated by GIA graduate gemologists from the International Institute of Diamond Valuation (IIDV), part of De Beers Group of Companies;
3. Swap it for brand new jewelry of equal value from any of the 85+ top designer brands we carry at Swoonery, or get immediate payment instead.
Celebrate the new you. Book your appointment now.
April 10, 2018, from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm (and recurring the second Tuesday of every month)
Swoonery Jewelry Salon · 587 5th Avenue · 2nd Floor · NYC
Some frequently asked questions:
- What kind of jewelry can I trade in? You can trade in anything that contains at least 1 untreated, natural diamond. If applicable, please bring any certificates that accompany your diamond engagement ring.
- How will I know how much my pieces are worth? IIDV will have a team of expert gemologists in the Swoonery Jewelry Salon. The valuation experts use some of the industry’s most advanced technologies to determine the precise characteristics of your jewelry and will provide you with a Market Price Quote within 15 minutes.
- Can I really trade my old diamond jewelry in for anything at Swoonery? Yes, the entire value of your Market Price Quote can be applied to new jewelry from over 85 top designer brands sold at Swoonery.
- What if I don’t find anything I like? In the unlikely event that you don’t fall head over heels in love with anything in our Jewelry Salon or online, you’re welcome to trade in your jewelry for cash or decline the offer (the Market Price Quote) and keep your jewelry.
- Is there a limit to how valuable or how many pieces I can bring? We don’t believe in imitations or limitations. 😉
- What happens to my old diamond jewelry? That’s the best part (aside from new designer jewelry), all the diamonds and precious metals from your pieces will be recycled or repurposed as part of a larger initiative around sustainability and socially conscious practices in the jewelry industry.